1.3N.M 3D Printer Stepper Motor,
1.8 Degree 3D Printer Stepper Motor,
1.3N.M stepper motor in 3d printer
Stepping Motor 1.8 degree Brake Stepper Motor With Encoder nema24 For 3d printer
- Stepping Accuracy: ± 5%
- Resistance Accuracy: ± 10%
- Inductance Accuracy: ± 20%
- Temperature Rise: 80°C Max.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C ... +50°C
- Insulation Resistance: 100MOhm min. 500V DC
- Withstand: 500V AC, 1 Minute
Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
Product description of 2 phase hybrid brake stepper motor
Automatic assembly line, improve production efficiency, low cost without human operation, one line down intelligent mechanical automatic assembly
- The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
- Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
- Material quality: The coat is 304 stainless steel, the water jacket is the high compression casting aluminum tube, the red copper coil.
- Electromagnetic furnace optimization design, lift torque, reduce temperature rise, so that the motor running smoothly
Accurate position Control
The angular displacement of the stepping motor can be precise controlled by the number of electrical pulses.Angle accuracy can be controlled within ±0.09°without any feedback devices.
Encoder Specifications Brake Specifications
Working principle of stepper motor
- To make the motor shaft turn, first one electromagnet is given power, which makes the gear’s teeth magnetically attracted to the electromagnet’s teeth. The point when the gear’s teeth are thus aligned to the first electromagnet, they are slightly offset from the next electromagnet. So when the next electromagnet is turned ON and the first is turned OFF, the gear rotates slightly to align with the next one and from there the process is repeated. Each of those slight rotations is called a step, with an integer number of steps making a full rotation. In that way, the motor can be turned by a precise. Stepper motor doesn’t rotate continuously, they rotate in steps. There are 4 coils with a 90o angle between each other fixed on the stator. The stepper motor connections are determined by the way the coils are interconnected. In a stepper motor, the coils are not connected. The motor has a 90o rotation step with the coils being energized in a cyclic order, determining the shaft rotation direction. The working of this motor is shown by operating the switch. The coils are activated in series in 1-sec intervals. The shaft rotates 90o each time the next coil is activated. Its low-speed torque will vary directly with current.
Tips: How to overcome the vibration and noises of 2-phase hybrid stepper motor when rotating at low velocity?
- The vibration and noise of the stepper motor rotating at low velocity its the intrinsic defects, which can be generally overcome by adopting following schemes:
- If the stepper motor works at resonance region, the resonance region can be evaded by changing mechanical transmissions such as velocity ratio.
- Use subdivided driver, which is the most common and simple method.
- Replace for the stepper motor with smaller stepping angle, like 3-phase or 5-phase stepper motor.
- Replace for AC servo motor, which can nearly overcome vibration and noise, but the cost is quite high.
- Add magnetic damper to the shaft of motor, such product has been available in the market, but the mechanical structure is changed a lot.