|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|T/T, Western Union, L/C, MoneyGram,
|250000pcs per month
|Nema8 20mm 2phase Hybrid Stepper Motor
|Black And Sliver
|P Connector (Rated Current Less Than 3Amp)
Product description of encoder stepper motor
1.Material quality: The coat is 304 stainless steel, the water jacket is the high compression casting aluminum tube, the red copper coil.
2.The forward /reverse rotation of the stepping motor can be controlled by the input sequence of the controlled electric pulses.
3.Automatic machine operation, stable automatic work, high processing efficiency.
Mechanical size 100% meet the requirements, to ensure that there is no greater error in the use process
Stepping motor is a mechanical structure,which does not need be changed by electric brush or Hall sensor,thus reducing the probability and increasing the motor life.Stepping motor life usually determined by the life of the bearing.
What is stepper motor
Stepper motor is a control motor that provide precise position and speed control.
Stepper motor can convert an electrical pulse signal into an angular and linear motion, no need for feedback device to sense position. Also, the speed and acceleration of the motor rotation can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the purpose of speed regulation. The motor and drive constitutes a low cost control system that is simple to construct.
Nema8 20mm stepper motor Specifications
2 phase standard type Nema8 Bi-polar
|6.5 Ω /Phase
|10.6 Ω /Phase
|6.5 Ω /Phase
Stepper motors are diverse in their uses, but some of the most common include:
* 3D printing equipment
* Textile machines
* Printing presses
* Gaming machines
* Medical imaging machinery
* Small robotics
* CNC milling machines
* Welding equipment
Quality control process:
1. Incoming inspection: The inspection shall be conducted according to the Requirements of the Incoming Inspection Specification or the product drawing
2. Monitoring and measurement of production process (self-inspection - inspection - batch production)
3. Final inspection and test
4. All inspectors must be trained and then put on duty
5. Nonconforming products shall be executed in accordance with Nonconforming Product Control Procedures