|Lead Of Number:
Nema 8 Bi Polar Stepper Motor,
20mm Bi Polar Stepper Motor,
Nema 8 bipolar motor
1.8 degree stepper motor Stepper Motor 20mm two phase hybrid NEMA8 bipolar 0.036N.M black
|6.5 Ω /Phase
|10.6 Ω /Phase
|6.5 Ω /Phase
- Material quality: The coat is 304 stainless steel, the water jacket is the high compression casting aluminum tube, the red copper coil.
- Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
- Forward/Reverse Rotation,Pause and Hold
- The forward /reverse rotation of the stepping motor can be controlled by the input sequence of the controlled electric pulses.In the case of the a stepping motor lock(the motor winding is energized,there is no external electric pulse command),the stepping motor can still maintain a certain torque output.
- Electromagnetic furnace optimization design, lift torque, reduce temperature rise, so that the motor running smoothly.Stepping motor is a mechanical structure,which does not need be changed by electric brush or Hall sensor,thus reducing the probability and increasing the motor life.Stepping motor life usually determined by the life of the bearing.
- Automatic machine operation, stable automatic work, high processing efficiency.
· high precision
· high torque
· medium size
· Stepping Accuracy: ± 5%
· Resistance Accuracy: ± 10%
· Inductance Accuracy: ± 20%
· Temperature Rise: 80°C Max.
· Ambient Temperature: -20°C ... +50°C
· Insulation Resistance: 100MOhm min. 500V DC
· Withstand: 500V AC, 1 Minute
Working principle of stepper motor
- To make the motor shaft turn, first one electromagnet is given power, which makes the gear’s teeth magnetically attracted to the electromagnet’s teeth. The point when the gear’s teeth are thus aligned to the first electromagnet, they are slightly offset from the next electromagnet. So when the next electromagnet is turned ON and the first is turned OFF, the gear rotates slightly to align with the next one and from there the process is repeated. Each of those slight rotations is called a step, with an integer number of steps making a full rotation. In that way, the motor can be turned by a precise. Stepper motor doesn’t rotate continuously, they rotate in steps. There are 4 coils with a 90o angle between each other fixed on the stator. The stepper motor connections are determined by the way the coils are interconnected. In a stepper motor, the coils are not connected. The motor has a 90o rotation step with the coils being energized in a cyclic order, determining the shaft rotation direction. The working of this motor is shown by operating the switch. The coils are activated in series in 1-sec intervals. The shaft rotates 90o each time the next coil is activated. Its low-speed torque will vary directly with current.