|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||250000pcs per/ month|
|Model:||PST57H280-4L50||Type:||Hybrid Stepper Motor|
|Storage Temperature Range:||-20°C~ +50°C||Color:||Black&Sliver|
57mm Holding Torque Stepper Motor,
2.2N.M Holding Torque Stepper Motor,
Nema 23 bi polar stepper motor
Holding Torque Stepper Motor 2N.M Nema 23 Hybrid Stepper Motor 57mm 1.8 Degree
Stepper motor features
Description of NEMA23 hybrid stepper motor
1. Forward/Reverse Rotation,Pause and Hold
The forward /reverse rotation of the stepping motor can be controlled by the input sequence of the controlled electric pulses.
In the case of the a stepping motor lock(the motor winding is energized,there is no external electric pulse command),the stepping motor can still maintain a certain torque output.
2. Strictly control the production of parts to improve the quality of parts.
3. Accurate Speed Control
The rotational speed of the stepping motor can be precisely controlled ,By controlling the frequency of the electric pulse.
4. Accurate position Control
The angular displacement of the stepping motor can be precise controlled by the number of electrical pulses.Angle accuracy can be controlled within ±0.09°without any feedback devices.
|Resistance||2 Ω/Phase||0.9Ω /Phase||0.5Ω/Phase|
Hybrid stepper motor's specifications
Working principle of stepper motor
To make the motor shaft turn, first one electromagnet is given power, which makes the gear’s teeth magnetically attracted to the electromagnet’s teeth. The point when the gear’s teeth are thus aligned to the first electromagnet, they are slightly offset from the next electromagnet. So when the next electromagnet is turned ON and the first is turned OFF, the gear rotates slightly to align with the next one and from there the process is repeated. Each of those slight rotations is called a step, with an integer number of steps making a full rotation. In that way, the motor can be turned by a precise. Stepper motor doesn’t rotate continuously, they rotate in steps. There are 4 coils with a 90o angle between each other fixed on the stator. The stepper motor connections are determined by the way the coils are interconnected. In a stepper motor, the coils are not connected. The motor has a 90o rotation step with the coils being energized in a cyclic order, determining the shaft rotation direction. The working of this motor is shown by operating the switch. The coils are activated in series in 1-sec intervals. The shaft rotates 90o each time the next coil is activated. Its low-speed torque will vary directly with current.
Tips: Which types of stepper motor is divided into?
Stepper motor is divided into three types: permanent magnet stepper motor (PM), variable reluctance stepper motor (VR) and hybrid stepper motor (HB).
1. PM stepper motor is generally 2-phase, with small torque and volume, its stepping angle is generally 7.5° or 15°.
2. VR stepper motor is generally 3-phase; high torque output can be realized; the stepping angle is generally 1.5, but the noise and vibration is large. The rotor magnetic circuit of VR stepper motor is made of soft magnetic materials. There is multi-phase exciting winding on the rotor. The torque is generated by taking advantage of the change in magnetic conductance.
3. HB stepper motor, indicating mixing the advantages of PM and VR, is divided into 2-phase, 3-phase and 5-phase. The stepping angle of 2-phase is generally 1.8°, that of 3-phase 1.2° and that of 5-phase is 0.72°. It is mostly widely applied.