|Gear Box Type
|Stepper Motor HS Code:
|500VDC For 1 Minute
42mm Gear Stepper Motor,
0.4N.m Gear Stepper Motor,
42mm nema stepper motor
Nema17 Gear Box Type Stepping Motor 42mm 1.8 degree Hybrid Stepper Motor
Description of Gear Box Stepper Motor
- .Accurate position Control
- The angular displacement of the stepping motor can be precise controlled by the number of electrical pulses.Angle accuracy can be controlled within ±0.09°without any feedback devices.
- .Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
- .Stepper motors are economical, accurate, and easy to control, and they can operate reliably in a variety of environments (depending on the level of protection IP chosen) preferably in machines with additional enclosures or in clean environments
- .Material quality: The coat is 304 stainless steel, the water jacket is the high compression casting aluminum tube, the red copper coil.
- .Accurate Speed Control
- The rotational speed of the stepping motor can be precisely controlled ,By controlling the frequency of the electric pulse.
Gear Box Stepper Motor's specifications
- Stepping Accuracy: ± 5%
- Resistance Accuracy: ± 10%
- Inductance Accuracy: ± 20%
- Temperature Rise: 80°C Max.
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C ... +50°C
- Insulation Resistance: 100MOhm min. 500V DC
- Withstand: 500V AC, 1 Minute
|Number of phase
|Basic step Angle
Working principle of Gear Box Stepper Motor
- To make the motor shaft turn, first one electromagnet is given power, which makes the gear’s teeth magnetically attracted to the electromagnet’s teeth. The point when the gear’s teeth are thus aligned to the first electromagnet, they are slightly offset from the next electromagnet. So when the next electromagnet is turned ON and the first is turned OFF, the gear rotates slightly to align with the next one and from there the process is repeated. Each of those slight rotations is called a step, with an integer number of steps making a full rotation. In that way, the motor can be turned by a precise. Stepper motor doesn’t rotate continuously, they rotate in steps. There are 4 coils with a 90o angle between each other fixed on the stator. The stepper motor connections are determined by the way the coils are interconnected. In a stepper motor, the coils are not connected. The motor has a 90o rotation step with the coils being energized in a cyclic order, determining the shaft rotation direction. The working of this motor is shown by operating the switch. The coils are activated in series in 1-sec intervals. The shaft rotates 90o each time the next coil is activated. Its low-speed torque will vary directly with current.
Advantage of Product
- Prostepper motor use of a unique stator the chnology to ensure that the motor stator teeth grinding and smooth high accuracy of the hole, the work of the process of speed stability is not lose step
- Prostepper motorcoil is made of 100% pure copper enameled wire , advanced winding threading process, copper wire is evenly arranged, good overall motor stability , the long time does not appear deformation and noise and so on.
- High quality motor steel, the load on the shaft can produce high torque the inertia ratio, and can eliminate, the system error due to the use of reduction gears