|57mm 2 Phase Hybrid
|Max Static Moment:
3N.M Nema 17 Hybrid Stepper Motor,
57mm Nema 17 Hybrid Stepper Motor,
nema 17 holding torque
2 phase hybrid NEMA17 57mm high power stepper motor 1.8 degree
Working principle of stepper motor
- To make the motor shaft turn, first one electromagnet is given power, which makes the gear’s teeth magnetically attracted to the electromagnet’s teeth. The point when the gear’s teeth are thus aligned to the first electromagnet, they are slightly offset from the next electromagnet. So when the next electromagnet is turned ON and the first is turned OFF, the gear rotates slightly to align with the next one and from there the process is repeated. Each of those slight rotations is called a step, with an integer number of steps making a full rotation. In that way, the motor can be turned by a precise. Stepper motor doesn’t rotate continuously, they rotate in steps. There are 4 coils with a 90o angle between each other fixed on the stator. The stepper motor connections are determined by the way the coils are interconnected. In a stepper motor, the coils are not connected. The motor has a 90o rotation step with the coils being energized in a cyclic order, determining the shaft rotation direction. The working of this motor is shown by operating the switch. The coils are activated in series in 1-sec intervals. The shaft rotates 90o each time the next coil is activated. Its low-speed torque will vary directly with current.
Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
Product description of stepper motor
- 1. Forward/Reverse Rotation,Pause and Hold
- The forward /reverse rotation of the stepping motor can be controlled by the input sequence of the controlled electric pulses.
- 2.Electromagnetic furnace optimization design, lift torque, reduce temperature rise, so that the motor running smoothly
- 3.The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness.
- 4.Longer Life
Stepping motor is a mechanical structure,which does not need be changed by electric brush or Hall sensor,thus reducing the probability and increasing the motor life.Stepping motor life usually determined by the life of the bearing.
General Specifications Item Specifications
- Step Angle Accuracy ±5%
- Resistance Accuracy ±10%
- Inductance Accuracy ±20%
- Temperature Rise 80℃ Max
- Ambient Temperature -20℃ ~ +50℃
- Insulation Resistance 100MΩ Min.500V DC
- Dielectric Strength 500V AC 1 minute