|Place of Origin:||JIANGSU,CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||250000pcs /per month|
|Product Name:||NEMA8 Bipolar Stepper Motor||Product Model:||PEM42H241E1KM|
Nema 17 2 Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor,
42mm 2 Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor,
42mm bi polar stepper motor
42mm NEMA11 2 phase hybrid stepper motor 1.8 stepping motor for cnc machine
Product description of hybrid stepper motor
The rotational speed of the stepping motor can be precisely controlled ,By controlling the frequency of the electric pulse.
Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
Stepper motor Specifications
|Resolution||1000cpr/4000ppr||Brake Type||Holding Brake|
|Supple Voltage||5VDC±5%||Release Time||50ms|
Used for robots stepper motor
Electronic automatic equipment stepping motor
Medical instrument stepping motor
Advertising instrument stepper motor
Effective angle and speed control
Textile machineryIndustrial automationOffice automation
Quality control process:
1. Incoming inspection: The inspection shall be conducted according to the Requirements of the Incoming Inspection Specification or the product drawing
2. Monitoring and measurement of production process (self-inspection - inspection - batch production)
3. Final inspection and test
4. All inspectors must be trained and then put on duty
5. Nonconforming products shall be executed in accordance with Nonconforming Product Control Procedures
Why choose stepper motor
While these applications are the most common, they’re a fraction of what stepper motors can be used for. Generally speaking, any application that requires highly accurate positioning, speed control, and low speed torque can benefit from the use of stepper motors.
While servo motors have their place in industry as well as numerous advantages of their own, stepper motors are an ideal solution in many applications.
Stepper motors are a robust motion control technology and can be found inside of many common machines and equipment. To learn more, browse stepper motors at Prostepper from the world’s leading suppliers.