|NEMA17 Bipolar Stepper Motor
0.48N.M Brake Stepper Motor,
nema17 Brake Stepper Motor,
2 phase bipolar stepper motor
NEMA17 0.48N.m 2 phase hybrid bipolar stepper motor with encoder 1.8 stepping motor for medical system
Ti What is stepper motor?
- Stepper motor is an actuator transforming electric pulse into angular displacement. Popularly, when receiving a pulse signal, the stepper motor will rotate a fixed angle (namely ''stepping angle'') according to the direction set for the stepper motor. The angular displacement volume can be controlled by controlling the pulse number to achieve the purpose of positioning accurately. In the meantime, the rotational velocity and acceleration of motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the purpose of speed control.
Working principle of stepper motor
- To make the motor shaft turn, first one electromagnet is given power, which makes the gear’s teeth magnetically attracted to the electromagnet’s teeth. The point when the gear’s teeth are thus aligned to the first electromagnet, they are slightly offset from the next electromagnet. So when the next electromagnet is turned ON and the first is turned OFF, the gear rotates slightly to align with the next one and from there the process is repeated. Each of those slight rotations is called a step, with an integer number of steps making a full rotation. In that way, the motor can be turned by a precise. Stepper motor doesn’t rotate continuously, they rotate in steps. There are 4 coils with a 90o angle between each other fixed on the stator. The stepper motor connections are determined by the way the coils are interconnected. In a stepper motor, the coils are not connected. The motor has a 90o rotation step with the coils being energized in a cyclic order, determining the shaft rotation direction. The working of this motor is shown by operating the switch. The coils are activated in series in 1-sec intervals. The shaft rotates 90o each time the next coil is activated. Its low-speed torque will vary directly with current.
Product description of 1.8 stepping motor
The rotational speed of the stepping motor can be precisely controlled ,By controlling the frequency of the electric pulse.
- Automatic machine operation, stable automatic work, high processing efficiency.
- Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
- Electromagnetic furnace optimization design, lift torque, reduce temperature rise, so that the motor running smoothly
- The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
- Material quality: The coat is 304 stainless steel, the water jacket is the high compression casting aluminum tube, the red copper coil.
- Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
- Encoder Specifications Brake Specifications
Quality control process:
- Incoming inspection: The inspection shall be conducted according to the Requirements of the Incoming Inspection Specification or the product drawing
- Monitoring and measurement of production process (self-inspection - inspection - batch production)
- Final inspection and test
- All inspectors must be trained and then put on duty
- Nonconforming products shall be executed in accordance with Nonconforming Product Control Procedures
- Raw material inspection
- Inspecting according to the standard of testing raw material or the drawing
- Monitoring and measurement in production process
- Self checking-tested by QC-Batches production
- Final checking and make experiment
- All products should be through testing by the professional equipment