|Maximum Static Moment:
|Nema 17 Cable Stepper Motor
|Stepper Motor Current:
0.16N.M Cable Stepper Motor,
31mm Cable Stepper Motor,
31mm 2 phase hybrid stepper motor
Nema 17 Cable Stepper Motor 1.8 Degree Two Phase Hybrid Stepper Motor
What is stepper motor?
- Stepper motor is an actuator transforming electric pulse into angular displacement. Popularly, when receiving a pulse signal, the stepper motor will rotate a fixed angle (namely ''stepping angle'') according to the direction set for the stepper motor. The angular displacement volume can be controlled by controlling the pulse number to achieve the purpose of positioning accurately. In the meantime, the rotational velocity and acceleration of motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the purpose of speed control.
Quality control process:
- Incoming inspection: The inspection shall be conducted according to the Requirements of the Incoming Inspection Specification or the product drawing
- Monitoring and measurement of production process (self-inspection - inspection - batch production)
- Final inspection and test
- All inspectors must be trained and then put on duty
- . Nonconforming products shall be executed in accordance with Nonconforming Product Control Procedures
- Raw material inspection
- Inspecting according to the standard of testing raw material or the drawing
- Monitoring and measurement in production process
- Self checking-tested by QC-Batches production
- Final checking and make experiment
- All products should be through testing by the professional equipment
Product description of hybrid stepper motor
- The forward /reverse rotation of the stepping motor can be controlled by the input sequence of the controlled electric pulses.
- In the case of the a stepping motor lock(the motor winding is energized,there is no external electric pulse command),the stepping motor can still maintain a certain torque output.
- Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
- The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
- Stepper motors are economical, accurate, and easy to control, and they can operate reliably in a variety of environments (depending on the level of protection IP chosen) preferably in machines with additional enclosures or in clean environments
- Mechanical size 100% meet the requirements, to ensure that there is no greater error in the use process
Operation of Stepper Motor:
Stepper motors operate differently from DC brush motors, which rotate when voltage is applied to their terminals. Stepper motors, on the other hand, effectively have multiple toothed electromagnets arranged around a central gear-shaped piece of iron. The electromagnets are energized by an external control circuit, for example, a microcontroller.