|Current / Phase:
5N.M Brake Stepper Motor,
nema34 Brake Stepper Motor,
nema 34 small stepper motor with encoder
12N.m NEMA34 2 phase hybrid bipolar stepper motor with encoder 1.8 stepping motor for Office Automation
Product description of 1.8 stepping motor
The rotational speed of the stepping motor can be precisely controlled ,By controlling the frequency of the electric pulse.
- Automatic machine operation, stable automatic work, high processing efficiency.
The Fulling product line is sold to major manufacturing Companies for Industry of automation, medical andhealth care equipment, printer machine, packing device,Information Technology,household appliance,product,AGV and automobile.
- The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
- Material quality: The coat is 304 stainless steel, the water jacket is the high compression casting aluminum tube, the red copper coil.
- Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
Ti What is stepper motor?
- Stepper motor is an actuator transforming electric pulse into angular displacement. Popularly, when receiving a pulse signal, the stepper motor wi ll rotate a fixed angle (namely ''stepping angle'') according to the direction set for the stepper motor. The angular displacement volume can be c ontrolled by controlling the pulse number to achieve the purpose of positioning accurately. In the meantime, the rotational velocity and acceleration of motor can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the purpose of speed control.
The Advantages of Stepper Motors
- Not every application will benefit from a stepper motor, but in the right environment stepper motors can be ideal. First, stepper motors have full torque at standstill, and the rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse. Essentially, stepper motors offer excellent speed control, precise positioning, and repeatability of movement.
- Additionally, stepper motors are highly reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. This minimizes mechanical failure and maximizes the operation lifespan of the motor. These motors can be used in a wide range of environments, as many different rotational speeds can be achieved because the speed is proportional to the frequency of pulse inputs.
Applications of Stepper Motors
Stepper motors are diverse in their uses, but some of the most common include:
- 3D printing equipment
- Textile machines
- Printing presses
- Gaming machines
- Medical imaging machinery
- Small robotics
- CNC milling machines
- Welding equipment
Quality control process:
- Incoming inspection: The inspection shall be conducted according to the Requirements of the Incoming Inspection Specification or the product drawing
- Monitoring and measurement of production process (self-inspection - inspection - batch production)
- Final inspection and test
- All inspectors must be trained and then put on duty
- Nonconforming products shall be executed in accordance with Nonconforming Product Control Procedures
- Raw material inspection
- Inspecting according to the standard of testing raw material or the drawing
- Monitoring and measurement in production process
- Self checking-tested by QC-Batches production
- Final checking and make experiment
- All products should be through testing by the professional equipment