|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||250000pcs per month|
|Type:||Brushless Stepper Motor||Brand Name:||Prostepper|
|Related Power Supply:||36V DC||Motor Length:||84±1mm|
|Related Output:||140W||Pole Number:||8|
60mm Brushless Motors,
0.47n.m Brushless Motors,
60mm small brushless dc motor
85 mm 3 phase 120W Black low noise brushless motor for medical equipment
Brushless DC motors typically have an efficiency of 85-90%, while brushed motors are usually only 75-80% efficient. Brushes eventually wear out, sometimes causing dangerous sparking, limiting the lifespan of a brushed motor. Brushless DC motors are quiet, lighter and have much longer lifespans. Because computers control the electrical current, brushless DC motors can achieve much more precise motion control.
Specifications of brushless motor
|Insulation Grade||Class B (130 degree)|
|Operating Temperature||-10 degree to +50 degree(Non condensing)|
|Operating Humidity||85% RH Max(Non condensing)|
No corrosive gas or dust
No directly contact with water, oil, etc
|Rated power supply||4.8 V DC|
|Rated Output power||120W|
|Motor Phase number||3|
|Rated rotation speed||4000RPM|
|Rated winding current||5.7A|
|Voltage constant ±10%||6.0 V/KRPM|
|Ph resistance10%@20 ℃||0.42Ohm|
|Ph inductance±30%@2 1KHZ 20 ℃||4.2 mH|
|Moment of inertia||480g|
Brushless motors fulfill many functions originally performed by brushed DC motors, but cost and control complexity prevents brushless motors from replacing brushed motors completely in the lowest-cost areas. Nevertheless, brushless motors have come to dominate many applications, particularly devices such as computer hard drives and CD/DVD players. Small cooling fans in electronic equipment are powered exclusively by brushless motors. They can be found in cordless power tools where the increased efficiency of the motor leads to longer periods of use before the battery needs to be charged. Low speed, low power brushless motors are used in direct-drive turntables for gramophone records.
The application of brushless DC motors within industrial engineering primarily focuses on manufacturing engineering or industrial automation design. In manufacturing, brushless motors are primarily used for motion control, positioning or actuation systems.
Brushless motors are ideally suited for manufacturing applications because of their high power density, good speed-torque characteristics, high efficiency, wide speed ranges and low maintenance. The most common uses of brushless DC motors in industrial engineering are linear motors, servomotors, actuators for industrial robots, extruder drive motors and feed drives for CNC machine tools.
1. Before sign an offical contract with our customer , we will help to analyze and provide professional solution based on customer project information and come out with optimum solution.
2. Your inquiry related to our products or price will be replied within 24 hours.
3. Keep informing our customer production process and help arrange quality checking in the factory if necessary.
4. One-year warranty to our display and one year waranty to spare parts.
5. Buyer can dispatch technician to our factory for free trainning before delivery.
6. For essential equipment failure, we will arrange our engineer director to local site to help trouble shooting,also provide online technical support for the whole life.