|Place of Origin:
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|7-25 work days
|T/T, Western Union, L/C
|250000pcs per /month
|Automative Stepper Motor
Nema 14 Small Stepper Motor With Encoder,
35mm Small Stepper Motor With Encoder,
35mm nema 14 stepper motor
35mm 2-Phase Standard Type hybrid linear stepper motor NEMA14 Bi-Polar automative motor
Product description of hybrid linear stepper motor
1. The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
2. Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
3. Accurate position Control
The angular displacement of the stepping motor can be precise controlled by the number of electrical pulses.Angle accuracy can be controlled within ±0.09°without any feedback devices.
4. Longer Life
Stepping motor is a mechanical structure,which does not need be changed by electric brush or Hall sensor,thus reducing the probability and increasing the motor life.
Stepper motors are diverse in their uses, but some of the most common include:
Tips: How to overcome the vibration and noises of 2-phase hybrid stepper motor when rotating at low velocity?
The vibration and noise of the stepper motor rotating at low velocity its the intrinsic defects, which can be generally overcome by adopting following schemes:
1 1. If the stepper motor works at resonance region, the resonance region can be evaded by changing mechanical transmissions such as velocity Ratio.
2. Use subdivided driver, which is the most common and simple method.
3. Replace for the stepper motor with smaller stepping angle, like 3-phase or 5-phase stepper motor.
4. Replace for AC servo motor, which can nearly overcome vibration and noise, but the cost is quite high.
5 Add magnetic damper to the shaft of motor, such product has been available in the market, but the mechanical structure is changed a lot.