|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||10PCS|
|Packaging Details:||Packed in carton firstly, and then reinforced with film for the outer packing.|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Product Name:||Nema24 Encoder Stepper Motor||Holding Torque:||3N.m|
|Related Current:||5 A/Phase||Frame Size:||60mm|
|Resistance:||0.43Ω/Phase||Step Angle:||1.8 Degree|
60mm Bi Polar Stepper Motor,
Nema 24 Bi Polar Stepper Motor,
2 phase bipolar stepper motor
NEMA24 2 phase 3N.m 5A 1.8 degree black encoder bipolar stepper motor for Financial System
What is stepper motor ?
Stepper motor is a control motor that provide precise position and speed control.
Stepper motor can convert an electrical pulse signal into an angular and linear motion, no need for feedback device to sense position.
Also, the speed and acceleration of the motor rotation can be controlled by controlling the pulse frequency to achieve the purpose of speed regulation.
Specification of our PEM 60 series Encoder stepper motor
Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
The quality control of hybrid stepper motor in the all process
Raw material inspection
Inspecting according to the standard of testing raw material or the drawing
Monitoring and measurement in production process
Self checking-tested by QC-Batches production
Final checking and make experiment
All products should be through testing by the professional equipment
Applications of Stepper Motors
Do you have completed service system ?
• Provide details about the production procedure of stepper motor
• Assign engineers for installation and testing stepper motor
• Customized solution designs of stepper motor
• Product rendering and steel structure drawing stepper motor
• Company successful project examples and visits to our production and R&D base
• One-year quality warranty with lifelong maintenance.
• Free guarantee repair l): free repair service during the quality warranty period and reasonable charge for spare parts and maintaining service after the quality warranty period. We will never exempt our responsibilities on product owned defects.
• Responding time: upon receiving user’s notification, we ensure 24-hour after-sales technical support.
• Spare parts: necessary spare parts are provided together with products to customers.
• Free technical training: integrative and normative technology training is available for free to customers by our technical personnel to ensure they are skilled in regular operations of hardware and software of products and they are able to estimate and solve small problems.
• Telephone investigation:
our after-sales team will phone the user every month during the warranty period to follow up the working condition of the products, and to discover and solve problems, if necessary.
• Site instruction service of installation is available.