|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||250000pcs per month|
|Brand Name:||Prostepper||Step Angle:||1.8 Degree|
|Dielectric Strength:||500V AC 1min||Stepper Motor Current:||5|
60mm Waterproof Stepper Motor,
nema 24 Waterproof Stepper Motor,
60mm bi polar stepper motor
60mm 2.2N.M Motor 2-Phase Waterproof Type nema 24 Bipolar stepping motor
1. Forward/Reverse Rotation,Pause and Hold
The forward /reverse rotation of the stepping motor can be controlled by the input sequence of the controlled electric pulses.
In the case of the a stepping motor lock(the motor winding is energized,there is no external electric pulse command),the stepping motor can still maintain a certain torque output.
2. Mechanical size 100% meet the requirements, to ensure that there is no greater error in the use process
3. The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
4. Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
5. Automatic machine operation, stable automatic work, high processing efficiency.
The Advantages of Stepper Motors
Not every application will benefit from a stepper motor, but in the right environment stepper motors can be ideal. First, stepper motors have full torque at standstill, and the rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse. Essentially, stepper motors offer excellent speed control, precise positioning, and repeatability of movement.
Additionally, stepper motors are highly reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. This minimizes mechanical failure and maximizes the operation lifespan of the motor. These motors can be used in a wide range of environments, as many different rotational speeds can be achieved because the speed is proportional to the frequency of pulse inputs.
Stepper motors are diverse in their uses, but some of the most common include:
Tips: How to overcome the vibration and noises of 2-phase hybrid stepper motor when rotating at low velocity?
The vibration and noise of the stepper motor rotating at low velocity its the intrinsic defects, which can be generally overcome by adopting following schemes:
1. If the stepper motor works at resonance region, the resonance region can be evaded by changing mechanical transmissions such as velocity ratio.
4. Replace for AC servo motor, which can nearly overcome vibration and noise, but the cost is quite high.
5. Add magnetic damper to the shaft of motor, such product has been available in the market, but the mechanical structure is changed a lot.
2. Use subdivided driver, which is the most common and simple method.
3 Replace for the stepper motor with smaller stepping angle, like 3-phase or 5-phase stepper motor.