||Cable Type Stepper Motor
|Motor Step Angle:
Nema24 Cable Stepper Motor,
60mm Cable Stepper Motor,
60mm bi polar stepper motor
60mm two phase hybrid stepper motor NEMA14 Bi-Polar 1.8 step motor
- Online testing of technical parameters to ensure the consistency of data product parameters
- The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
- Automatic assembly line
- Automatic assembly line, improve production efficiency, low cost without human operation, one line down intelligent mechanical automatic assembly
- Strictly control the production of parts to improve the quality of parts
- Automatic machine operation, stable automatic work, high processing efficiency.
- Mechanical size 100% meet the requirements, to ensure that there is no greater error in the use process
Specifications of hybrid stepper motor
Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
The winding on this article is a 4 Wire Bipolar.
0.9° and 1.8° Hybrid Stepper Motors
- 1.8° Step Angle,The motors are directly compatible with the stepper motor drive boards and also drive either motor (if required) in the half step mode i.e. 0.9° per step resulting in higher resolution, greater performance stability and faster stepping rates. Direction, velocity, acceleration/deceleration can be controlled by a stepper motor controller.,Applying the correct electrical pulse sequence to the windings of the stepper motor results in a 1.8° step angle rotation of the spindle (i.e. 200 steps per revolution). When correctly loaded and driven these motors will produce discrete output steps. The number of steps and speed of rotation are determined by the number of pulses and frequency of the input signal. This provides an ideal method for speed and position control. The motors are directly compatible with stepper motor drive boards.,
Why choose stepper motor
- While these applications are the most common, they’re a fraction of what stepper motors can be used for. Generally speaking, any application that requires highly accurate positioning, speed control, and low speed torque can benefit from the use of stepper motors.
- While servo motors have their place in industry as well as numerous advantages of their own, stepper motors are an ideal solution in many applications.
- Stepper motors are a robust motion control technology and can be found inside of many common machines and equipment. To learn more, browse stepper motors at Prostepper from the world’s leading suppliers.