|NEMA34 Encoder Stepping Motor
86mm Nema 34 Closed Loop Stepper Motor,
4.5N.M Nema 34 Closed Loop Stepper Motor,
86mm hybrid linear actuator
NEMA34 86mm Encoder Stepping Motor Standard Type 1.8 step motor
- 1. Mechanical size 100% meet the requirements, to ensure that there is no greater error in the use proces
- 2. High reliability, easy maintenance.Motor rotor structure accurate, no loss of step.Rotor special material, not stuck machine
- 3. Accurate position Control
- The angular displacement of the stepping motor can be precise controlled by the number of electrical pulses.Angle accuracy can be controlled within ±0.09°without any feedback devices.
- 4. Stepper motors are economical, accurate, and easy to control, and they can operate reliably in a variety of environments (depending on the level of protection IP chosen) preferably in machines with additional enclosures or in clean environments
- 5. High reliability, easy maintenance.Motor rotor structure accurate, no loss of step.Rotor special material, not stuck machine
Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
How to overcome the vibration and noises of 2-phase hybrid stepper motor when rotating at low velocity?
- The vibration and noise of the stepper motor rotating at low velocity its the intrinsic defects, which can be generally overcome by adopting following schemes:
- If the stepper motor works at resonance region, the resonance region can be evaded by changing mechanical transmissions such as velocity ratio.
- Use subdivided driver, which is the most common and simple method.
- Replace for the stepper motor with smaller stepping angle, like 3-phase or 5-phase stepper motor.
- Replace for AC servo motor, which can nearly overcome vibration and noise, but the cost is quite high.
- Add magnetic damper to the shaft of motor, such product has been available in the market, but the mechanical structure is changed a lot.
Advantages of Stepper Motor:
- 1. The rotation angle of the motor is proportional to the input pulse.
- 2. The motor has full torque at standstill.
- 3. Precise positioning and repeatability of movement since good stepper motors have an accuracy of 3 – 5% of a step and this error is noncumulative from one step to the next.
- 4. Excellent response to starting, stopping, and reversing.
- 5. Very reliable since there are no contact brushes in the motor. Therefore the life of the motor is simply dependant on the life of the bearing.
- 6. The motor’s response to digital input pulses provides open-loop control, making the motor simpler and less costly to control.
- 7. It is possible to achieve very low-speed synchronous rotation with a load that is directly coupled to the shaft.
- 8. A wide range of rotational speeds can be realized as the speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.