|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||7-25 work days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, L/C|
|Supply Ability:||250000pcs per month|
1.2N.M Electric Stepper Motor,
86mm Electric Stepper Motor,
86mm hybrid linear actuator
57mm*86mm 2-Phase Waterproof Type NEMA23 Bi-Polar 1.2N.M Stepping Motor
Product description of Waterproof type motor
1. The material is selected from well-known manufacturers at home and abroad. The advantages are light weight, good heat dissipation performance, good thermal conductivity, die-casting, good plasticity, higher elongation than iron, low noise, good motion stability, the disadvantages are high price, low hardness
2. Material quality: The coat is 304 stainless steel, the water jacket is the high compression casting aluminum tube, the red copper coil.
3. Accurate position Control
The angular displacement of the stepping motor can be precise controlled by the number of electrical pulses.Angle accuracy can be controlled within ±0.09°without any feedback devices.
4. Forward/Reverse Rotation,Pause and Hold
The forward /reverse rotation of the stepping motor can be controlled by the input sequence of the controlled electric pulses.
Speed/Torque Characteristics(Reference Value)
The reliable operating environment temperature of the driver is usually within -5℃ ~45℃, the temperature of the driver is within 65℃ when the driver is working, and the temperature of the motor is within 70℃ when the driver is working. When necessary, a fan is installed near the driver to force heat dissipation, so as to ensure that the driver works within the reliable operating temperature range.
1. Industrial Machines – Stepper motors are used in automotive gauges and machine tooling automated production equipment.
2. Security – new surveillance products for the security industry.
3. Medical – Stepper motors are used inside medical scanners, samplers, and also found inside digital dental photography, fluid pumps, respirators, and blood analysis machinery.
4. Consumer Electronics – Stepper motors in cameras for automatic digital camera focus and zoom functions.
Our products are widely used in 3d and inject printers, CNC routers, Engraving Machines, Stage Lighting Control, Security Surveillance, Video E quipment, Laser workstation, Carving Machine, Office Automation,Smart Toy, Digital Controlled Machinery,Analytical and Medical Instruments, Te xtile Equipment, Embroidery Machine, Precision Telescope Positioning Systems, High Speed Dome Camera,Robotic and other automatic equipment.